BE WARNED YOU PAY ALL THE RETURN POSTAGE!

Guest's review of Peter Hahn - www.peterhahn.co.uk

“BE WARNED YOU PAY ALL THE RETURN POSTAGE!”

Written on: 16/04/2013

I ordered a pair of jeans (£70) a few months ago but never received the goods. I contacted Peter Hahn a few weeks after the order and they told me that the goods would not be available til late April. Last week I received the jeans, which I no longer wanted as they were wanted for Winter not Summer! I was charged £4.95 postage so I phoned to query the order. I was told if I no longer wanted the goods I had to send them back and PAY THE RETURN POSTAGE as well. This cost over £6.00 as normal post is not insured.I therefore paid over £10 to have the opportunity of buying these jeans. I do not know of any other internet fashion company I use who charges the purchaser to send back goods that do not fit. I will not be ordering from them again as it could be too costly. THEIR POLICY SHOULD BE VERY CLEAR IN THE CATALOGUE AND ON LINE - IT IS NOT! For these reasons I have to mark Peter Hahn low, I cannot comment much on the overall quality of their goods.

• Goods purchased & cost