Highly Recommended Retailer for Formal Dresses

MiaCarter's review of Outerdress - www.outerdress.com

“Highly Recommended Retailer for Formal Dresses”

Written on: 14/06/2013 by MiaCarter (1 review written)

I recently purchased a dress from OuterDress.com for my sister's wedding and I absolutely love it! This was my first time shopping on OuterDress.com (which had been recommended to me by a co-worker) and I had a very positive experience. I'll definitely be a returning customer!

I purchased a beautiful vintage-style dress and it was absolute perfection! I also purchased a beautiful tiara that my sister wore on her wedding day. Both items were exactly as they were pictured and described. The dress fit perfectly -- it was absolutely gorgeous! I'm dying for another special occasion so I can wear it again! And the tiara I purchased was so pretty. Many tiaras have a cheap, costume-type look, but this one was so pretty and classy!

I even saved a bit with their 20% off new customer promo code – that's always a plus! The shipping was very speedy. Shopping on OuterDress.com was a wonderful experience across the board! I highly recommend this retailer if you're looking for a fabulous dress for a formal event or prom.

• Goods purchased & cost