Wedding dress wos

RayanPhillips320's review of Outer Inner - www.outerinner.com

“Wedding dress wos”

Written on: 23/04/2014 by RayanPhillips320 (1 review written)

Dress ordered: Gentle Sweetheart Empire Waist Wedding Gown with Beading

Style Code: 06476

I ordered my dress March 23rd 2014 for my wedding which was suddenly moved ahead from our original date June 27th 2015 to April 27th 2014 due to unforeseen circumstances. The rep who helped me was very helpful even though I was panicing about not having it on time. I received my dress today however. I put in my custom measurments when I ordered my dress which are:
Full Bust = 42inch
Waist = 35inch
Hip = 50inch
Hollow to Floor = 59inch

The length of the dress is perfect the hips and waist are great however my bust is too small and 42inch is my proper measurement as I have several different people meausure my bust for me which is 42inch everytime. Sad thing is I can do my zipper up half an inch and it wont go any further... Not happy with my wedding being six days away. I paid 180.00 total for my dress with custom sizing and express shipping and now I have to take it to go get taken out because I cant do it up. And now I have to panic about getting it tailered in time as I do not have time to pay the shipping and have them hold it for another month to get it redone... That and they expect you to pay to ship it to them and they will only refund half the money from the reviews. If it wasn't for the fact that I think I deserve a full refund and I know they wont give it to me Id be putting up a fight about this and I think I still might.
I would not recommend outerinner to anyone unless you can fit into their size chart and even then beware is all I have to say.

• Goods purchased & cost