Best Choice for Brides on a Budget

SunnieG13's review of Outer Inner - www.outerinner.com

“Best Choice for Brides on a Budget”

Written on: 08/07/2013 by SunnieG13 (1 review written)

I was searching high & low for the perfect dress for my wedding. I am a full figured second time bride so I wanted something not too formal. I also didn't have much money to spend & dresses like that in my size are not easy to find. I visited several bridal stores in my town & none of them compare to the excellent service I received from Outerinner.com.

I found the site by accident and browsed just to see what they had to offer. I have to say I was pleasantly surprised at the selection & the prices. They had exactly what I wanted at a price that fit my budget perfectly.

Since this was my wedding dress I was nervous about ordering online but I have to give them kudos because my experience with them was far better than the experiences I had at the bridal shops I visited. I had my dress custom made & was pleasantly surprised when it arrived 10 days sooner than I calculated. MY DRESS WAS GORGEOUS! Excellent craftsmanship & good quality material. I am very pleased and would definitely order from them again.

• Capped Straps Side Draping Custom Wedding Dress with Applique Detail $171.00