Outerinner delivered a fabulous wedding gown

Guest's review of Outer Inner - www.outerinner.com

“Outerinner delivered a fabulous wedding gown”

Written on: 09/11/2012

We struggled to get enough money together for our wedding. So it was exciting to see that on the internet you can get a beautiful wedding dress, but a lot cheaper than in stores.
However when I told friends and family that I was planning on ordering my wedding gown from outerinner they thought I was crazy!
Many of them said I'd never see my money again, or that the dress would be so bad, it would be unwearable.
But I took the risk because the several hundred dollar saving would enable us to cater our reception.
And what a risk worth taking! I won't say it wasn't a little weird ordering a gown on the internet, but the staff were very friendly, sent me pictures by email and answered all of my questions!
It took about 3 weeks to arrive here in LA, and everyone was really made to eat their words...fantastic!
Thanks to outerinner for really helping us to have a lovely wedding AND save money for other things too!

• wedding gown $145, shipping $40