My OuterInner Experience

AshleighL's review of Outer Inner - www.outerinner.com

“My OuterInner Experience”

Written on: 20/08/2012 by AshleighL (1 review written)

I found the Outerinner site online while searching for affordable wedding dresses and decided to browse the selection on offer. I was looking for a strapless wedding gown for myself and something for my bridesmaids. I decided on dress 08875 which is a strapless A-line dress with a sweeping hem line and brush train. The dress met all my expectations and was incredibly good value for the money I paid, which was approximately $154.00. I was able to get my dream dress for less than half of what I would have paid at the local bridal boutique.

The bridesmaid dresses I ordered were gorgeous as well, and I decided on style 08334, the bi-color pleated trim dress. I bought two in different sizes and colors for my bridesmaids and the order was fulfilled exactly as I requested. The color, style, and sizes were spot on, even though one dress had to be made using custom measurements. Each dress cost $63, but the quality was amazing. I was surprised at both the quality of the fabric and the workmanship.

Outerinner advised me to order well ahead of time to ensure that the dresses reach me on time, so I placed the order about a month before my wedding date. There’s only one issue I had with the order, and that is that delivery took a few days longer than expected. It’s a good thing they told me to order early, and because of that, I was able to have the dresses in time for the dress rehearsals as well as the big day. I’d recommend the site to anyone who needs to work within a tight budget but who still wants to look their best.

I’ve found customer service to be very helpful and received prompt responses to any queries I sent, so overall my experience was a very positive one and Outerinner helped me to have a dream wedding at a price that didn’t break the bank. They’re fantastic.

• dress 08875 - $154.00 and 2x08334 - $63.00