Great Experience Overall

Darci's review of Outer Inner - www.outerinner.com

“Great Experience Overall”

Written on: 13/08/2012 by Darci (1 review written)

I bought the Halter Ribbon Detailed Knee-length dress for my school’s prom night a few weeks ago to test out this company, after seeing all the interesting designs it offers and some random recommendations over the Internet and social media sites. My order arrived at my door promptly on time as promised, and the quality of the dress is remarkable.

Firstly, the design is well-thought out and the meticulous details on the dress really helps to bring life to the whole dress. The skirt of this dress comprises of various overlapping layers of thin cloth, which gave a very vividly alluring and mesmerizing transcendence of waves, bringing out the elegance of my whole appearance. The fabric is very comfortable to wear and easy to wash unlike many other dresses that I've worn out so far. But what I particularly liked about my dress is how the ribbon effectively adds another dimension to its entire fashion statement.

One thing from my perspectives, the dress looks just as good as modelled in the photos. It was a good bargain for my money too as I could keep within my budget in less than $100. They have a very good customer support team too. When I contacted them prior to my order as I had a couple of queries regarding the materials and design, they replied me promptly and very politely with all the necessary details to help me understand what I'm actually getting.

I'm overall very satisfied with Outer Inner. Based on my experience, I'd recommend anyone who is still hesitating to go ahead and try them out. Even if you have any concerns, they have a friendly customer support who are more than happy to help you out. It was a very pleasant experience purchasing from them and I'm likely to buy from them again for my upcoming formal events. I'm eyeing on their Sleeveless Black Sheath Strapless Knee-length Satin dress next for my networking dinner!

• Goods purchased & cost