Amazing Dress, Just What I Wanted & Delivered Fast !!

Alexandra123's review of Outer Inner - www.outerinner.com

“Amazing Dress, Just What I Wanted & Delivered Fast !!”

Written on: 08/08/2012 by Alexandra123 (1 review written)

I LOVE my sexy little cocktail dress! I purchased the "Iridescent Taffeta Waistband Cocktail Dress with Beading" . I got a fantastic price from Outer Inner on this dress, they have better prices than similar stores at the mall. I am super pleased with the quality of the fabric & beading. It looks like I spent a lot more money than I did! An excellent value for the money. I was worried about getting the dress on time at the last minute, for a special occasion, but the good people at Outer Inner shipped fast, as promised, great customer service. I will definitely be a repeat customer!

• Iridescent Taffeta Waistband Cocktail Dress with Beading $89.00