My beautiful wedding gown

riaroxanne's review of Outer Inner - www.outerinner.com

“My beautiful wedding gown”

Written on: 14/06/2012 by riaroxanne (2 reviews written)

Since I was a child, I was dreaming at my perfect day, that single day when I was going to shine like a princess. But when I got older, I started to realize that finding my perfect wedding dress won't be easy. So, 3 months ago, when my boyfriend proposed me, I immediately started to search for my beautiful dress. First, I thought this should be very easy. Well, I was wrong. Finding my perfect wedding dress became a full time job. I read all kind of magazines, hoping that my dress is waiting for me, in some chic article. Also, I went to all those wedding stores: I found nothing. I asked my friend, Google, for some new options. This way, I found this website (http://www.outerinner.com/fr/) who has a lot of dresses. And then, I saw it. I knew from the very first moment this will be my dress, no matter how expensive it will be. I'm sure every girl, who sees her wedding dress for the first time, has a specific feeling. I definitely felt it. I'm not sure about the glowing in the eyes, because I was busy analyzing the dress, but I don't care. Anyway, it was a bit strange, because I always thought my dress would be a princess one, not mermaid. After that, I decided to buy it - it wasn't expensive. They offer also customer service in French - which I think is very important, since I'm from France. The bad part (there's always a bad part) was the delivery: 3 weeks for me, a very impatient young girl, it's too long. Anyway, after 3 weeks, I received my beautiful dress. I will never forget that moment. I was very satisfied by it's quality. My wedding dress was perfect! That's how I got my wedding dress. Thank a lot, Outerinner!

• Goods purchased & cost