Appalling service avoid!!!!!!!

Guest's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“Appalling service avoid!!!!!!!”

Written on: 21/11/2013

This company is a joke if you go to the store the staff are lovley but hopeless. But avoid trying to buy anything on line as it is a joke none of it is in stock. If you try to call you can be on hold for 2hrs yes 2hrs the first time I called it was 45mins. Appalling service when you get through cancelled order was sent out which I then had to pay to send back I bought one jacket in store and ordered the other to be sent to my home I phoned to check it had been ordered as I didn't have much confidence in the staff and lo and behold it hadn't and I was told I hadn't paid for the jacket I had bought the previous day even though I had the recept in front of me. It then took 2 more attempts to buy the jacket which unfortunately I couldn't get from any where else. there was so much more that I wont bore you with but 2 jackets which should in total have cost me just over £90 ended up costing my £130 this is not including the phone calls and stress which is the reason I ordered on the internet in the first place. Just don't bother.

• Goods purchased & cost