Amateurish shambles!

“Amateurish shambles!”

Written on: 23/08/2013

July 2013
Where to start!.
A failed attempt to buy a product and we are now £10 down on the deal after wasting 6 weeks and hours on the phone

firstly:
DO NOT BELIEVE POSITIVE 5 STAR REVIEWS on TRUST PILOT as THESE ARE FAKE.
1. Most of them are from the local area (ie freinds & family)
2. Many are submitted immediately after a negative review to counter act the overall rating score.

secondly:
THEY HAVE VERY LIMITED STOCK ON SITE. DO NOT BELIEVE THE WEB SITE.
In other words this is NOT a `live stock` system .... they promise items are in stock on the website but in fact often when they recieve your money ONLY THEN do they order them from their suppliers... This is why so many complaints are made as stock does not arrive on time or is often unabvailable.

Thirdly:
Their CUSTOMER SERVICE IS ABYSSMAL. they do not get back in touch if there are problems even after promises to do so. so you could be sitting waiting for months none the wiser... what kind of customer service is this in the modern era?

We returned a coat (which arrived late) as it was too small, immediate replacement was promised. we paid for return recorded delivery, Only to find (6 weeks later!!!) thet they did not have the stock at all. Then followed over 1 1/2 hours of phone calls (from us) to get some kind of compensation. They eventually offered an inferior jacket that would have cost us £3.50 less to buy and that was supposed to make us happy. As 4 weeks had past we could not find the reciept for the postage so they wouldn`t refund that either so we are £10 down over all.

These lot are a bunch of amateurs, it is amazing they have stayed in business... especially with all the bad reviews (they don`t seem bothered about these!.
I pity the poor telephone operatives who have to deal with irate customers like me and can`t do much to help. they wont be in jobs long at this rate as this company deserves to go bust.

Here are a sample of other reviews to support my experience with these amateurs:

Avoid
Worst online shopping experience I've ever had.

TERRIBLE!!
If I could leave less than 1 star I would. Ive never had an experience like it!

No Contact
I have never felt compelled enough to write a bad review on the internet, but I felt it necessary to warn people about using Outdoor Mania

Beware misleading advertising
....This particular advert was, purely and simply, a misrepresentation of the facts (if not just plain lying!) My advice would be to avoid ordering anything from Outdoormania as, from my perspective, at the very least, they lack common courtesy and their customer service is non–existent.

Avoid this company
This is the first time I have sent a review even though I have made hundreds of transactions on the internet.. and would say avoid this company they do not know what customer service is

AVOID- DODGY COMPANY
AVOID AT ALL COSTS! This company seem like a bunch of amateurs.

Shame on them, now I only hope I recover my money, what a shameful experience!!!!!

Given 1 star because I couldn't give 0
They simply ignore their customers. Saying "ArgGGhhhhhhh" about sums up using this company!

AFTER SALES??? WHAT AFTER SALES???
I won't use this company again.

Unacceptable.
.....cancelled order. Goods were subsequently dispatched anyway - too late to be of any use
Avoid!

Positive responses are false!
Items were fine, service was non-existent.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE. They have ruined my dad’s Christmas present

Awful Company Avoid!
...... an apology but that was only after I pointed out how much it cost me chasing them to do what they said they would.

Appallingly bad, no customer service, AVOID AVOID AVOID
If i could rate them with a minus score I would.

Very poor

Very poor company.
Avoid this company at all costs
1 star rating is to good for them..... liars!

Shocking!! - Avoid at all costs

Avoid this company at all costs, It will cost you!
Awful customer service
After nearly three weeks none of my E-mails has been replied to. Customer service is non-existent.

Rogue Traders
The trader has made excuses about poor service in 2008, but in 2011 nothing has changed. Buyer beware.
Poor customer service - don't buy!!!
will also be in touch with trading standards.

AVOID LIKE THE PLAGUE
communication from this outfit is NIL.
This cynical lack of customer service means they will soon go bust, so some poor soul is going to lose their money and won't get their order - be warned!

HOPELESS,USELESS,PATHETIC...
DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES BUY FROM THIS COMPANY
Worst customer service I've ever had
How does a company that has such a bad customer service like this survive is beyond me..
Wish I had read these reviews before.

Buy your goods at your own risk but I will NEVER use them again after this.......

Unfair
It seems, for reasons beyond my comprehension, that this company's main business objective is to frustrate customers!

Poor
Horrendous customer service

PROCEED WITH CAUTION
I live a short distance from Outdoormania's shop. I checked the stock of the item I wanted online and it stated it was in stock so I went down to the retail outlet to purchase. Lo and behold the item I wanted was not there. The customer service was terrible. It seems as though they allow people to purchase things online under false pretences i.e stating they are in stock when they are not. Beware of using this company.

All the negative reviews are spot on an replicate our experience precisely.
My wife bought me a jacket off these chancers unfortunately she read good reviews for the jacket but forgot to check the company.

• Jacket £40