A Joke!!

Broteas's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“A Joke!!”

Written on: 25/02/2013 by Broteas (1 review written)

This is the first time I’ve been driven to write a review. This company is a joke, ordered a pair of Merrill MOABS which were in stock for next day delivery. Took them 2 days to inform me they were out of stock but delivery was expected from suppliers imminently so I decided to wait. I checked the website over the weekend and the same shoe and size and colour was shown in stock and ready for next day delivery, great I thought!
Monday morning came and I decided to check the web for reviews of the “mania” group of companies something I always have done before but for some reason didn’t do this time. Wow, I would have never ordered from these people if I would have read the reviews first.
So I get straight on the phone to their customer service, after a long wait I’m told they’re still waiting for stock when I question them explaining that the website show these in stock for next day delivery the advisor just went into robot mode repeating that they are waiting for stock.
Order cancelled, lesson learnt and MOABS ordered from a reliable supplier.

• Merrill MOABS £80