Worse online service I have have ever experienced

estreete's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“Worse online service I have have ever experienced”

Written on: 21/01/2013 by estreete (1 review written)

Where do I start:
1. Order place 16/12/2012 with stock showing as available for all the order items and 13 items in total ordered. Expensive ski trousers to jackets, to sock etc.
2. Delivery turns up before New Year with a hand written note on the emailed order copy reading text with 1 item 'sold out', 4 item marked as 'to follow'. And we needed to return 1 item due to being to large (our sizing error)
3. 1 week later online the items marked 'to follow' were all cancelled with no email update or call.
4. The returned item was not replaced and the credit card had been overcharged. 2 50 minute support call waits times later I had still not got through to them directly and could only email and get a curt response.
5. on the 21.01.2013 the replacement item arrived but still had an anti-theft tag attached to it and was too small.
6. Despite all the delays and lack of services and complaints, they still charged us with no warning an extra £3 admin for the replacement item.
7. This is the worse customer service and I would not recommend them and feel safe with payment and trust.

• ski goods £650.00