DO NOT USE!

Gijane123's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“DO NOT USE!”

Written on: 17/01/2013 by Gijane123 (1 review written)

saloman walking Boots have not arrived!

I now have deep regret in ordering on this website. I emailed twice (no answer), called twice (in queue for 1 hour!? and then the second time 20mins), the second call i asked what was happening and she told me they were waiting on a delivery 'any day now' which is what they said before. I said that if they did not have them in stock I would expect you to tell me this when ordering as this would have influenced my decision.

No customer care, the person did not care at all about my query or the fact that i didn't have my order and didn't care about helping me with a solution. It is the worst online experience i have ever had.

I don't know whether my boots will ever arrive or if payment is being taken or not!?

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Gijane123's Response to Gijane123's Review

Written on: 17/01/2013

Their facebook page and twitter accounts are non existent! Probably as they are worried that people will post their complaints...which they would! How is a company such as this allowed to operate in such a way?