STEER WELL CLEAR THESE ARE A NIGHTMARE

JAY275566985's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“STEER WELL CLEAR THESE ARE A NIGHTMARE”

Written on: 31/12/2012 by JAY275566985 (1 review written)

I PLACED A RATHER LARGE ORDER WITH THESE GUYS WELL IN THE HUNDEREDS... AND WAS TOLD I WOULD GET IT NEXT DAY (GAURANTEED) WHEN I GOT THE CONFIRMATION EMAIL IT WAS WRONG TO START WITH AND I WAS TOLD WHEN I RECIVED IT I WOULD HAVE TO PAY FOR IT TO BE SENT BACK. NEEDLESS TO SAY THE PARCELS HAVENT TURNED UP AND WERE NOW 4 DAYS DOWN THE LINE. I PLACED A SECOND ORDER SHORTLY AFTER THE FIRST AND THAT ONE HASNT EVEN BEEN DISPATCHED YET!!! IM GOING SKIING TOMORROW AND HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR AND IM HUNDREDS OF POUNDS DOWN I GOT THROUGH TO SOMEONE CALLED LYNSEY ON THE PHONE WHO WAS NOT HELPFULL IN ANYWAY SHAPE OR FORM SHE SIMPLY SAID IT WASNT HER PROBLEM AS SHE WASNT THE ONE WHO HAD PLACED THE INITIAL ORDER.....AND THAT THERE "GAURANTEED" NEXT DAY DELIVERY "USUALLY" IS NEXT DAY !!! WHAT A JOKE HERE WAS ME THINKING GAURANTEED NEXT DAY DELIVERY MENT NEXT DAY DELIVERY!
ONCE IT BECAME CLEAR I WAS GETTING NO WHERE WITH HER I SIMPLY ASKED FOR THE HEAD OFFICE ADDRESS WHICH SHE "DIDNT KNOW" SO I WENT ON TO ASL FOR THE GENERAL MANAGERS NAME .... OF COURSE SHE WASNT ALLOWED TO GIVE ME THAT SORT OF INFORMATION... CUT ALONG STORY SHORT DONT USE THESE PEOPLE THEY OBVIOUSLY DONT CARE ABOUT THERE CUSTOMERS OR THERE BUSINESS THAT BECAME OBVIOUSE WHEN I CAME HERE TO LEAVE A BAD REVIEW AND FOUND ALOAD MORE! WISH ID LOOKED HERE FIRST!!

STEER CLEAR OF THIS COMPANY