Rubbish service, even giving them one star is too good!

AnneRab's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“Rubbish service, even giving them one star is too good!”

Written on: 12/12/2012 by AnneRab (1 review written)

Ordered pair of trousers a month ago. THEY sent the wrong size so I returned them by tracker as directed. Phoned a week later, told delay in returns dept so to wait but not given idea how long to wait. Phoned again after trousers had been back with them for 2 weeks, said they'd do an urgent search for the parcel after I'd been on the line (which are only open when I'm at work so very inconvenient)for 15 minutes or so. Another week later, still no trousers....I've since ordered them from Trekwear who delivered within a few days with no problems as they were a present for someone. Tried to phone again today three times to try to get a refund but as I had to call from work my coffee breaks and half hour lunch just wasn't enough time to get through. I've spent at least an hour on the phone altogether trying to contact the and e-mails go unanswered so might try trading standards.
Definately DO NOT use this firm, they're crooks!!

• Craghopper trousers, £34 inc postage