Don't waste your time

Guest's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“Don't waste your time”

Written on: 03/10/2012

Placed an order with this company for some children's winter wear. I included some delivery instructions, highlighting the fact that their preferred courier always finds it difficult to find my address. This is the reply I got".......

Many thanks for your recent order with Outdoormania.
Unfortunately we are unable to fulfil the order, as the delivery instruction given cannot be passed onto our courier as we only have the option of 20 words for special instructions.
Also the courier that would be used for delivery would be Yodel, which I believe from your notes are not the best at delivering in your area.
Therefore as requested, your order has been cancelled.

Many Thanks

Dunford Road
Holmfirth
West Yorkshire
HD9 2AR

Customer service ????? More like can't be bothered!!!!!! If this is an example of the customer service you will receive if you have a problem with goods you buy then I would stay away and I am pleased this has happened, this was a decent size order of £50 and it is unbelievable an online business is turning purchases away.

I will now purchase elsewhere with a company that can be bothered ensuring goods get to me in a reasonable time and without couriers not delivering as they cannot find it (very common with Yodel), was only tring to help the couriers after all!!!!!

Funniest email I have had from a company in a long time.

• Children's winter fleeces and tops

• Still waiting