Fine, no problems, great price

Guest's review of Outdoor Mania - www.outdoormania.co.uk

“Fine, no problems, great price”

Written on: 04/09/2012

I rang up to check the stock of the item I wanted as most online providers were out of stock of the particular item in the particular colour I wanted so I was sceptical that Outdoormania actually had it in stock. After being on hold for around 7 minutes, the phone was politely answered and the stock checked and I was assured the item was indeed in stock. I said I would order online, so the lady took my name and said she would look out for my order coming through to ensure it was dispatched as quickly as possible.
I ordered the item on Friday morning and it was delivered via City Link on Tuesday lunchtime. This was to Northern Ireland so I have no complaints with the delivery time. Although City Link did have the item out for delivery on Monday, they never attempted the deliver for some reason, however this should not reflect on Outdoormania.
The item arrived as described and it was the best price I could find online. In fact it beat the major outdoor high street retailers by some £110 including the delivery cost!
I am writing this review as several reviews on this site made me a touch cautious but I had no issues except having to be on hold for 7 minutes. The only reason I rang up to check the stock was because of the reviews on this site, but I had a great experience over all.

• Berghaus Gortex Coat