Appalling customer service

Jm9801's review of Otticanet.com - www.otticanet.com

“Appalling customer service”

Written on: 10/05/2013 by Jm9801 (1 review written)

After reading he reviews posted I was a little worried after placing a £200 order with this company. I ordered a pair of Tom ford sunglasses in black and when I received the order confirmation the colour had been changed to brown! I emailed them regarding this error and they replied confirming that they would amend it. Some days later I received another emails for informing me that black were not available and so they offered me brown. I knew something wasn't right so requested a refund. Five emails later thy finally accepted my request after trying to make me purchase all sorts of various sunglasses. I have called their "customer service" line on numerous occasions as well as email regarding my refund and still the money is nowhere to be seen. Their customer service line is appalling, when I called a foreign lady answered speaking in another language (I'm from the uk). I had to ask if this was the company to which she replied yes in poor English. She failed to give reason as to why I had not received a refund. After getting into contact with my bank I was given a code which apparently instantly cancels the teansaction should the company action it. I called up otticanet again explaining the bank had issued a code for immediate refund and still they did not understand. Days later and I'm still £200 down with no sunglasses! The company is certainly not genuine, nothing but a bunch on Italians in a little back shop sellin rubbish products!!!

• Tom ford Oliver