OTTICANET. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!

Guest's review of Otticanet.com - www.otticanet.com

“OTTICANET. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!”

Written on: 22/03/2013

I thought it would be a good idea to save some money so I decided to purchase my eye glasses online through Otticanet. I should have read all of the bad reviews about this company first but I didn't and now I'm kicking myself in the pants. At first they will tell you the item you purchased is available and will ship in 3-4 days. Then, each time you follow up, they will keep telling you excuses as to why they have not shipped your item yet. When you finally try to dispute through Paypall they tell you that you need to close the dispute first before they will send it. DO NOT close your dispute because you will not be able to re open it again. It has been 3 long weeks since I have purchased my eyeglasses with Otticanet and I still have not received it yet! I should have just gone through a more reputable company like Amazon.com or clearlycontacts.ca. Be warned!

• Christian Dior prescription eye glasses