Pleasantly surprised!

Guest's review of Otticanet.com - www.otticanet.com

“Pleasantly surprised!”

Written on: 18/11/2012

I was so leery of ordering from this company... as there are a wide range of reviews out there, and I had never ordered from overseas. I was able to find my favorite pair of discontinued Arnette sunglasses here. They contacted me immediately to confirm my purchase, constantly updated me on it's status, and I received my item quickly. I was greatly impressed with the condition and packaging upon arrival - I ordered a similar item from another company. - where the box came all squashed. A week or so later, I received a customs bill from Fed ex. Not pleased...but fortunately I had done my research and heard that they would refund this charge. It states on their website that items shipped to US will be free of these charges. I emailed them, got an immediate response, sent a copy of the bill...and was refunded immediately. So excited about my find!!

• Arnette sunglasses