Disgusted & appalled

MeredithHartley438's review of OKdress - www.okdress.co.uk

“Disgusted and appalled ”

Written on: 09/04/2014 by MeredithHartley438 (1 review written)

I am absolutely disgusted by this company and their attitude towards customers. I ordered this dress beginning of January and still on going into March. Firstly, the dress that came does not show the correct design pattern in the photo, but also the dress (which was a size 12) was too long and at least 2 sizes too big. When contacting the company, you could return the dress unless it was tailor made AND MY DRESS WAS NOT TAILOR MADE. It says in their returns policy that I could return if the dress has size issues, I emailed to ask about returning and they simply refused my refund as they wanted measurements, but surely if they didn't give the measurements of a size 12 correctly then it is not my fault. They simply stopped replying UNTIL the 30 day return and exchange was out of the question.
I DO NOT recommend this company and it was the most hassle I've ever had. Their attitude was disgusting for a 'professional' company and I certainly think they need to buck up their act.
I see now looking at the returns policy, its changed, funny that. But they IGNORED emails from us. Appalled.

• £180-£185