There won't be a NEXT time

Guest's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“There won't be a NEXT time”

Written on: 19/12/2013

I have ordered an item twice on the Next website because they did not send me a purchase confirmation soon enough, so I thought the transaction did not come through.
I called them to cancel the second purchase abut they told be that they could n't. I had to wait to receive it and then to return it which I did. I had paid the items in advance by card so I thought the money will be returned to my bank account. Instead, they credited my online account which I certainly have no intention to use. I called them several time to sort this problem but they refused to help me because I refused to give them my DOB which I think is a private information and it is not relevant for the query I asked.

As a result of all this, I waste time and money calling their customer service for nothing.

I don't recommend the their online service, this is the worst customer experience I ever had in my life. I feel that they will never give me my money back, this is so frustrating.

• Goods purchased & cost