Never again!!!!

Tallbird77's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Never again!!!!”

Written on: 08/05/2013 by Tallbird77 (0 reviews written)

I moved house just over a year ago and ordered lounge and dining room furniture from next,all arrived and for 11 months was satisfied with my purchase,until I was cleaning one day....

Upon closer inspection I noticed the sideboard had a large crack down one side,rang next who advised they'd send an independent furniture technician out,his report said the sideboard was beyond repair,I decided to check the other 2 pieces and there was also a crack on the bookcase too.
Rang next again who advised that they'd replace both pieces but it would have to be a different range as the java was now discontinued,they weren't willing to replace the non faulty item although all 3 pieces were in the same room, who wants a mix match of ranges in the same room,after several calls at my expense they eventually agreed to swap all pieces.

New range arrived and 2 of the 3 pieces were faulty despite assurances they'd be quality checked prior to dispatch.
Arranges for replacement pieces but was told these could take up to 3 weeks,excellent customer service.
Fed up of waiting I arranged for a collection and refund,products collected 2 weeks ago and still waiting for my refund of over £1300,every time I ring you're told a different story by an advisor,I now apparently have to allow up to 28 days.

Overall I'd say next offer poor quality furniture with not so cheap prices and very poor customer service.

/var/www/vhosts/phoenix/current/system/lib