Next items delivered to store....still waiting

Flannypanny's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Next items delivered to store....still waiting”

Written on: 17/12/2012 by Flannypanny (1 review written)

I purchased a dress for my sister on the 2nd of December!! Was told via email the item would be with me no later than the 17th of December. i decided to have the order delivered to store and i still haven't had it!!

So phoned customer services today as the tracking system on Next online had no details at all!! Also helpful!!

was told on one occasion it should be in time for Christmas but to phone the Trowbridge store just in case they had my item. Phoned the number and was sent back to customer services. Second girl i spoke to then said the item was out of stock!!! Well it wasn't when i ordered it on the 2nd!! Checked online and it is out of stock, so what i would like to know is where my dress has been since the 2nd of December as i believe there policy is if it's on stock it's next day delivery. Who at Next has my dress and been sitting on it for 16 days!!

I am £34 down and still no dress. So no Christmas present for my sister. Would not recommend!! Will keep you posted.

• Tea dress at £34