Worst delivery service ever

Guest's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Worst delivery service ever”

Written on: 30/05/2012

Made an order Thursday morning, waited in all day Friday, no delivery apparently the driver picked up the goods late and didn't have time to deliver it all, okay fine. Called next as I work over the weekend they told me the would give the driver my number to call me within 48 hrs, no call, when i checked my tracking it said delivery attempted calling card left, (not at my house). went to work Monday again no delivery as driver obviously couldn't be bothered. Tuesday waited in all morning checked my tracking, latest entry "delivery attempted calling card left" I don't know where this person is leaving my calling card but it certainly never came through my door. Anyway got fed up phoned next and got a refund. Message for next get rid of HERMES DELIVERY SERVICE they are making u look bad and u will lose customers. Anyone ordering from next have it delivered to ur local store, less hassle.