Ordered boxing day 2011 jan 19 2012 not received

Chametox's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“Ordered boxing day 2011 jan 19 2012 not received ”

Written on: 18/01/2012 by Chametox (1 review written)

Worst website ever ... Worst customer service... The delivery process has no consideration for the environment they have passed my item around so many times that's the cost of the petrol used makes me wonder if they consider the environment at all... My order was delivered to the wrong house and I called customer service and was told the item will be redelivered to my ADDress and they have no turn around time as to when it will arrive... I waited almost month only to be told we are sorry we do not have a depot near ur house so it's has been returned to our depot and the goods have been gown to the next waiting customer... And they could no longer reorder the items cos they are all out of stock!!

Worst company ever
It's such a huge company yet worst website ever
They do not contact the customer
And the morons on the other side of the phone cannot think outside of the box to help the customer all they do is give u a scripted answer \" I'm sorry we cannot help we can give u a refund \"

Will never order online