5 weeks & still waiting

Guest's review of Next www.next.co.uk

“5 weeks and still waiting”

Written on: 22/06/2011

I purchased some shoes on the 19th May 2011, they arrived the next day but were the wrong size. So I went to next store and returned them and asked if they could order me the right size. I was informed that I could only order them online. So on the 23rd May 2011 I re-ordered the right size to be told they would be with me by the 6th June 2011 as they were awaiting stock. I waited until the 9th June but no shoes arrived. So I called Next who made me speak to 3 different people and said they are in the warehouse and will be with me by next week (14th June) Again the 14th came and went and i had no shoes or no cntact from Next. So again I called on the 15th June where i was told that they dont have a actual date but in a week. The conversation went on and on and after half an hour of me complaining they offered me 10% off when the product arrives but I would have to call them again to get 10% refunded. I agreed. Its now the 22nd June and I have had no contact from Next explaining whats going on. I have decided to cancel my order as 5 weeks for a pair of work boots and false information is not what i want to pay for. The customer service I have received is awful.

• Ankle Boots £53.99 including delivery