Greatly overpriced for Australia

Guest's review of Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com

“Greatly overpriced for Australia”

Written on: 15/04/2013

Great fashion. Great site. But since they decided to give Australia its own site with set prices, it has lost it's appeal. The items are so overpriced compared to the English site.

It was fun to know that the Australian dollar rate changed and we made the decision based on price whether we would purchase . Now the price is set and doesn't change. All the fun has gone.

This would be ok if it was a good price but it is overpriced. Eg. A pair of boots I like are 370 British pounds and are 630 Australian dollars. On a currency converter this amount equals 544 Australian dollars today. That is approximately $80 more. I can't check every item but this is apparent on every item I have checked.

Very disappointed.

I told them what I felt and they didn't even answer. They are quick to answer when I want to make a purchase.

I would like to see the price in British pounds.

• Super expensive

Rachelelowe's Comment

Written on: 14/04/2014

You're right- I just checked this! What a shame. I wont buy from them any longer.