slow communication

Guest's review of Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com

“slow communication”

Written on: 11/04/2013

I'm very unhappy with the customer service, at first they needed me to add my work/shipping address to my credit card, I did that RIGHT away, and it took them the NEXT day to tell me it didn't work, So I had to call my bank AGAIN and confirmed that my address with related to the card, and than they never let me know if it was OK. Until I checked online the status was "awaiting shipment" and it stayed at this status for another whole day. This delay, delayed my shipment by 2 days, and took another 3 days for the package to arrive to Canada. I could of had it by the end of the week and used it for the weekend, but it was too late. I emailed customer service and I called them! but they were very SLOW and honestly don't really know what they are doing. Very disappointed with their system and customer service. the only think that made me add a star is their nice packaging. also not very happy with the website in general, I would only buy from them if I really could not find the same product anywhere else. They never have free shipping coupons or any kind of coupons for us Canadians to use. No benefits at all.

• shoes $900