Excellent, Fast shipping, Amazing Products!

Guest's review of Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com

“Excellent, Fast shipping, Amazing Products!”

Written on: 08/02/2013

Hello everyone,
I live in Toronto and ordering something on live is scary. I ordered a pair of Jimmy Choo shoes in a size 4 which are hard to find or get. I read all the reviews on for net-a-porter and even called them as I seemed skeptical to order them per the comments I've read. I thought I would have a headache if I had problems. But, they were amazing. The duty/taxes were not much...when I received them there was no money owing for broker fees to release the package which was great. If you order something through other sites you needd a broker which is costly. It was worth every penny...I ordered them on Tues. Feb. 5th received them on Feb. 7th. the fastest service I have ever experienced. I'm sure if you are returning there is a hassle but I wa fortunate that I knew exactly the size I needed. Trust me I feel for those people as I usually return this and sometimes it is a heatache. I will try Net-a-Porter again and see what happens. Maybe they have improved with their customer service, give them a try...see for yourself.
Thank you Net-a-Porter for the Jimmy Choo shoes...I think they transferred them from London to NJ as they were the last size in 4.

Alicia