Perfect Service/Delivery/Choice/Packaging!

hayleydubai's review of Net-A-Porter www.net-a-porter.com

“Perfect Service/Delivery/Choice/Packaging!”

Written on: 07/02/2013 by hayleydubai (1 review written)

I see so many bad reviews and most satisfied customers rarely take the time to write a review. Just the miserable ones! So today Net-A-Porter has made me so happy again i decided to tell everyone all about it!
Two times now i have ordered from Netaporter to DUBAI! I am a British Ex-pat living in Dubai.
Each time i have ordered from the website i have found amazing choice and just what i need. The first time i took some Christian Louboutin shoes. The payment was swift and within half a day i received an email notifying me the goods were on the way via DHL (it's so important for me to know the courier). I was expecting a huge customs duty payment when it reached Dubai but NOTHING!!!! If you read the small print on the invoice Net-A-Porter is responsible for the custom duties and sales tax!! this is Heaven to me! I Always get hit with a heavy customs bill!!
The Shoes arrived in exactly 3 days after ordering! Fit perfect and i love them!
The same story applies to my next purchase a fab belt! Swift payment, swift notification, no fuss and the item arrived 3 days later in the B.E.Autiful Net-A-Porter packaging! Please don't be off put by bad reviews, ive been hit by horrible websites before but this is a legit website and a fantastic one at that!

• Good