Written on: 27/11/2012 by Saqueveque (1 review written)
I wanted to order a bag. My Billing and Shipping address were going to be different as it was a gift.
1. Day1 They said they could not send to the different home address w/out a signature. Which when I was ordering was a option (no signature) and I selected no signature as I work very hectic hours and would not be home when it arrived.
2. Day2Changed the shipping address to my work address and waited 24hrs from the finance dept to confirm that this was ok - it was not.
3. Day3 Email was sent that I needed an autorization code from my credit card company in order to ship. Called Credit Card Company to get auth code and they can only issue auth codes to vendors and net a porter will not call the credit card company to get one.
4. Day4 next option was to wait 3-4 days for the finanace dept to get some approval which by this point I was fed up.
5. Day4 Cancelled the $2000 order for one bag - I have plenty of experience with luxury online retailers (this would have been my 12th luxury handbag purchase) and this was beyond a waist of time. I understand protecting the client but this was absolutely a waist of my time and a huge frustration.
As rated by real users
Good and fast service.
There was to pieces missing on the first de... " Read More
Written by Moonboybob
" helpful instant live message service help me lots " Read More
Written by renatarenatata
" Great shopping site " Read More
Written by sabrinabrown
" Good products " Read More
Written by diklpanistqiao
" Sbuckinghams were extremely fast in delivering my order and I recei... " Read More