F * & CKIN AWFUL !!!

22Kent's review of Nelly - www.nelly.com

“F * & CKIN AWFUL !!!”

Written on: 14/03/2014 by 22Kent (1 review written)

ordered a jacket they took the payment out twice!!! still waiting for a refund ,i have spent the whole month going back and forth to get my refund ...nothing!!! THANK GOD FOR PAYPAL IN THE PROCESS OF GETTING MY REFUND ...

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Visit nelly.com

Mjmurray's Comment

Written on: 27/03/2014

Similar experience. I am still waiting for my refund. They have used delaying tactics firstly telling me that UPS (trackable) could take up to 2 weeks to return the item to their warehouse and then telling me that they had to wait for the warehouse to 'process' the return even though they had already confirmed that the item was received. It is now 6 weeks since I paid for the item. I have requested that a manager gets in contact with me but I am still waiting. I will have to now pursue this with my credit card company.

nelly.com