worst customer service ever!

Guest's review of Mothercare - www.mothercare.com

“worst customer service ever!”

Written on: 31/12/2013

Myself and my wife used the in store baby plan section as it was sold to us so well in the bluewater store. We selected our items easily and paid for the before the date that they specified. This was the easy part.

Our products were due on the 20/12 so i took the day off I called them first thing and the confirmed I would receive my products by 5.30pm, 5pm came no sign of my products so I called them, they assured me I would receive them by 8pm as there is a back log. 8pm came no sign, called them again assured me I would receive them by 9pm. 9pm came and went and there phone lines were also turned off.

Called them the next day and they told me I would receive them on the 23/12 and also our buggy was out of stock and I would receive it on the 28/12 before 12pm. We received our products on the 23/12 at 9.45pm after continuously calling them to find out what was going on. Not once did I receive it call to update me what was going on. Today is the 28/12 and surprise surprise we have not received our buggy again I have had to chase to find out what is going on, no call to update me. I have now been told I have to wait until 30/12 for my buggy which shoud've been reserved when ordering back and not September.

If Mothercare could communicate with their customers and been able to manage their expectations this whole situation could've been avoided! Along with all the anger, frustration and stress. Not what you need when your wife is 34 weeks pregnant.

In store Mothercare are brilliant, do not order from their baby plan.

• Goods purchased & cost