Worst delivery service combined with Yodel..

bravo.twozero's review of Mothercare - www.mothercare.com

“Worst delivery service combined with Yodel..”

Written on: 12/05/2012 by bravo.twozero (7 reviews written)

They have some really good products but its a shame this company uses Yodel as their main "one day delivery", Yodel is known for their really bad service and customer support. They are even featured in BBC'S watchdog. I ordered some products for my baby since I needed them urgently. I paid £7.95 for a next day delivery. It's been 3 days and nothing. Yodel messedup my delivery and they never got back to me. Mothercare got back to me with a long apology email and willing to refund for my products. But they only refunded the product value not the delivery charge. As a reputable company mothercare should know its a day light robbery. I wasted 3 days waiting for a delivery, paid for products and delivery charge and expensive phone calls to Yodel (0871 number) and ended up with nothing.

Mothercare is a good company. But YODEL is NOT. So avoid buying anything from mothercare online store. Just go to their store. Easy.

• Goods purchased & cost