NEVER EVER ORDER ONLINE AT MISS SELFRIDGE! CUSTOMER - BEWARE

Guest's review of Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

“NEVER EVER ORDER ONLINE AT MISS SELFRIDGE! CUSTOMER -...”

Written on: 19/12/2013

I was ordering plenty of items for Christmas at Miss Selfridge. It never arrived. I was writing several emails, then somebody replied to me, that it's not their fault, the items were 'probably lost' and I should deal this with my local post-office. I live in Prague, I was ordering from 15 stores from UK and every single items arrived, just not the items from Miss Selfridge. So I wrote another email to them, this time they hadn't even bother to reply. CUSTOMER - BEWARE !! My clothes NEVER ARRIVED to me. Don't buy online in this store, they are acting beggars like.

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Sarahpais123's Comment

Written on: 27/01/2014

I have had similar issues with them. Their service is absolutely terrible!!! Click and collect never arrives on time and customer call centre don't really care and are fairly rude. Awful customer service, shocking that it is part of the Arcadia Group.