Discusted

shopuntilidrop's review of Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

“Discusted”

Written on: 03/07/2013 by shopuntilidrop (5 reviews written)

I returned three items back on the 18th June.. and I am yet to receive a refund.

I have tried to email them to ask when the funds will be credited back and never had a response, just generic emails.
I have also called every day this week numerous times, never been answered apart from today - however I was on hold for 20min.

The lady advised me that my refund was done yesterday and the settlement date is today - I work for an online company and this isn't the case.

I have also never receive a refund notification via email. I asked for an ARN which is a number that allows your bank to verify the transaction and track the progress... Miss Selfridge was unable to provide me with one..

To me this all seems that my refund has not been processed. I have requested a call from senior management by 5pm today or I will raise a charge back from my card issuer and seek advice from trading standards.

If I would of had the time to go in store and return my items the money would of been in my account by now - shame I work full time and dont have the time to do so!

SHOCKING SERVICE SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY AND GO ELSEWHERE.

• £63 REFUND DUE FOR £35.28

Sh3Ll3Y18's Response to shopuntilidrop's Review

Written on: 07/08/2013

im same as you... I sent two items it cost £83, I only received £35... joke!