Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com Review

Guest's review of Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

“I have ordered several times online and bought...”

Written on: 20/02/2013

I have ordered several times online and bought countless items in store from Miss Selfridge and have always been really pleased with the products and service.
The first problem I have had occurred today when my order that I paid £5 nominated delivery charge to get delivered today did not come. Whilst on hold (for around 30 minutes) I read some really bad reviews about the customer service and problems like mine and began worrying I was going to have hassle sorting this out.
It did take a while to get through, but when I did get through the woman I spoke to was extremely apologetic and helpful. She immediately refunded me the charge of the nominated delivery cost, explained that the order had been processed but for some reason the currier had not despatched it so she emailed them querying this and informed me I would receive an email when they find out the problem and know when I will have my items. This is all she could really do, and as I said she apologised several times and was very friendly.

• Goods purchased & cost