ORDER ONLINE AT YOUR PERIL!

Guest's review of Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

“ORDER ONLINE AT YOUR PERIL!”

Written on: 26/01/2013

Ordered a dress for a birthday present, paid for nominated deliver date and put delivery to my workplace, the delivery date came and went. When I checked the tracker it said that delivery had been attempted at 15.47, my workplace was open and I was still there. I contacted Customer Services by email (did not get a response) then managed to speak to someone two days after my nominated delivery date, he said that there was restricted access to the delivery address! I have no idea what that means, I asked if the parcel could be re-directed to my home address, he said he would arrange this. I waited in all day and at 6.20pm called customer services again and demanded to speak to a supervisor, eventually Kate came on the phone and said that they could not re-direct to my home address, she said that she would put a call in to Courier and they would have to respond within 4 hours; at 10.20am the next day (Saturday) Kate telephoned me to say the parcel would not be delivered until Monday morning, this being two days after my friends birthday! I asked her for an address to complain to, she said to email, when I said they do not reply to emails, she said that there was a back log. In frustration I hung up on her.

• Dress £40