DONT ORDER FROM MISSSELFRIDGE ITS A SCAM!!!!

Guest's review of Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

“DONT ORDER FROM MISSSELFRIDGE ITS A SCAM!!!!”

Written on: 08/01/2012

I ordered a dress from this website on 12/22/11. I knew I was taking a chance ordering from a UK site but I have ordered from ASOS before and they always showed me great customer service and must importantly my things got here to the US in time. Anyways, when I placed my order I was informed I would recieve my dress NO LATER than the 29th. I'm thinking great everything will work out... WRONG. I ended up checking the status of my order the 28th and the site informed me their warehouse was still packaging my dress! There was no way it would be here on time. Later that day they sent me a RML tracking number that of course could not track my package, what was the point of that. I stil.l haven't got my dress that I was charged $70 for. THEIR CUSTOMER SERVICE IS NON-EXSITENT. I've emailed them 3 times & still no response, STAY AWAY FROM MISSSELFRIDGE.COM

• Dress $57

• Still waiting

Written on: 16/02/2012

SO DID U EVER RECIEVE YOUR ITEMS!!

Written on: 28/06/2012

I have order twice from them before and received my items but this third time I have still received nothing and their customer care is rubbish!!!! They never reply to any emails and I have sent numerous to them. I am so annoyed.

Written on: 21/02/2012

The same thing happened to me but I thought ASOS was a Scam too that is why I did not order from them :( I hate Missselfridge!!