Problem with online account, want to order product but can't

Boroukee's review of Miss Selfridge www.missselfridge.com

“Problem with online account, want to order product but...”

Written on: 28/11/2011 by Boroukee (1 review written)

Well I wanted to purchased a dress from Miss Selfridge Online and there seems to be a problem with my account. When I click confirm to pay, I am not redirected to paypal rather to the thank you tab. Yet the item is still in my bag, fine I think, some sort of technically problem I will contact the 'Customer Service Team' who will surely rectify..... Not a chance. I go to there contact us page and explain my situation and then nothing, so the next day I send another message and this time I receive a patronising email telling me to 'limit myself to one email' and 'rest assured I will be contacted in 48hours' mmm no that was 7 days ago and I have heard nothing. I am highly disgusted with the way the customers lay ignored. In a time when people have very little extra cash and decide to spend what they have got in a certain store, that store should be so happy and do everything in their power to make that customer return, obviously not in this case.

• Tried very hard to purchase clothes, obvioulsy don't want my money

• Still waiting