Totally incompetent

varge89's review of Menlook - www.menlook.co.uk

“Totally incompetent”

Written on: 10/01/2014 by varge89 (1 review written)

I received a jacket from menlook as Christmas present. There was a fault with stitching so I tried to arrange an exchange. The online form only allowed an exchange to a different size. I called the number for the France but nobody picked between Christmas or new year. Either they on holiday or on strike. In the new year I got through to someone who told me that they didn't have a defined process for exchanges for the same size. Despite, this I arranged pick up through UPS and customer service person personally assured me that they had reserved another large size as replacement. The replacement came after a few days and surprise, surprise. IT WAS THE WRONG SIZE! Completely incompetent staff & processes. I've asked for a full refund as don't want to deal with them anymore. Perhaps they should look at the reviews about them on this site.

• Goods purchased & cost

Danchair's Response to varge89's Review

Written on: 06/05/2014

Any luck with your refund? I've been waiting about a month since sending items back and have had no response whatsoever.

Mmnel's reply to Danchair's Comment

Written on: 05/09/2014

I sent items back to them and they sent them back to me. These people are absolute liars. Once they have your money... too bad for you. Good luck.