Rubbish- Sort It Out - Extra Charge for using PayPal

Guest's review of Menlook - www.menlook.co.uk

“Rubbish- Sort It Out - Extra Charge for using PayPal”

Written on: 30/12/2013

Ordered from here and like others am still waiting for my parcel to arrive. The tracking says it is still in France I could of push biked over to France and back to collect the item 3 times in the time I have waited.

Beware they will swindle you out of money as a previous review said they charge you an exchange rate and I received the same rubbish answer for the Menlook customer service team that the order states it's in euros. It's strange that they like to keep saying this as I have screen shots of every page of my checkout and at no point does the price change from GBP to euros and yet when I said to the member of staff I spoke too over the phone I will email them the evidence she said that she knew what I was looking at and she didn't need to see my screenshots. The. I was told that it's says in their T&C about it but yet another lie because all it says is that they accept two forms of payment which are PayPal and credit cards and that's it, not an mention of an extra charge!

Customer service level is very poor and the staff on the other end of the phone were quite rude spoke French to their colleagues whilst on the phone to you and told lies they lady said she had to just ask here supervisor something and when she came back I said could I speak to her supervisor and her response was " she's not here" I'm sorry I thought you just had to ask her something.

Bottom Line

DONT BOTHER!

Lets hope they get my order correct otherwise another phone call and yet another bad review will be posted!

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting