They won't exchange my jacket for one that fits!

PaulBriggs's review of Menlook - www.menlook.co.uk

“They won't exchange my jacket for one that fits!”

Written on: 13/11/2013 by PaulBriggs (1 review written)

I ignored the other negative comments because Menlook had the jacket in stock that I wanted. I should have waited till the shop I usually shop in had one in stock and saved myself the bother and £600.

So I bought a medium Canada Goose Chateau Parka last week and tried it on at home and thought it was a good fit. I cut the tags off and put the packaging in the bin. A few days later I put on a jumper and then the coat and notice it was too small. I only tried the coat on twice and have not worn it outside.

Because I no longer have the plastic bag it came in and tags they refuse to change it. in my opinion this is completely unreasonable and despite speaking to a lady on their customer service line several times they still refuse to exchange the jacket for one that fits. This I find to be totally unreasonable. I am not looking for a refund, just a larger size that I can wear a jumper underneath.

I have since taken this up with The Eurpean Consumer Centre for Services Ukecc-services.net/contact.cfm who have told me that I have the right to seek a refund up to 7 days after receiving the goods.

I would not recommend this site. Their customer service is terrible.

• Goods purchased & cost