Lousy Customer Service! Does not reply to emails.

Josh54321's review of Menlook - www.menlook.co.uk

“Lousy Customer Service! Does not reply to emails.”

Written on: 16/07/2013 by Josh54321 (1 review written)

I found out that I was overcharged for my order.I sent in an email 5 days ago but did not receive a reply. Sent a second email 2 days ago and I still have not received a reply. I am utterly disappointed with the non-response. This lousy customer service pales drastically in comparison to other online shopping sites, which reply promptly.

I urge online shoppers not to purchase from this website as there are many other better and more trusted sites that provide a more interactive and trustful shopping experience. Being a first time customer to this site, I am very disappointed with my experience. Why shop such a site when you can never contact them?

• Goods purchased & cost

Savmenlook's Response to Josh54321's Review

Written on: 06/08/2013

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the problems that you have experienced with your order. Regarding the inconsistency noted in the charge for your order, please could you send us your order number so that we can verify exactly how much you have been charged?

This may be due to the fact that all orders are charged in euros. The total amount of euros charged is marked at the payment confirmation stage. We understand that this can be misleading for clients, and we are working on a way to make this clearer for our customers in order to help them avoid unwanted bank charges.

We are sorry that you have had difficulties getting in touch with our customer services. This is due to the high volume of enquiries during the sales period and also to technical issues we have had with receiving client messages caused by the launch of the new version of our website. This issue is now resolved, and we have been working hard to react as swiftly as possible to all problems linked to the launch of the new site.

Once again, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,