Menlook delivery

Anthony1991's review of Menlook - www.menlook.co.uk

“Menlook delivery ”

Written on: 05/07/2013 by Anthony1991 (1 review written)

Service was terrible I spent £190 at Menlook which the delivery on the website said up to 5 working days it's been a whole 2 weeks and still haven't received my items or even an e mail I got one e mail of them that was when I first ordered and they confirmed my payment and the e mail was in french I've emailed them twice since my order but no reply absolutely dog poo site go else were

• Goods purchased & cost

• Still waiting

Savmenlook's Response to Anthony1991's Review

Written on: 06/08/2013

Dear Customer,

We apologize for the problems that you have experienced with your order, please could you send us your order number so that we can verify the status of your delivery?

We are sorry that you have had difficulties getting in touch with our customer services and that you received emails in French. This is due to technical issues we have had with emails and with receiving client messages caused by the launch of the new version of our website. This issue is now resolved, and we have been working hard to react as swiftly as possible to all problems linked to the launch of the new site.

The sales period is the busiest for our Customer Service team, please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience and the delay in contacting you.

Kind regards,