Appalling - Avoid Menlook

Guest's review of Menlook - www.menlook.co.uk

“Appalling - Avoid Menlook”

Written on: 20/06/2013

My experience is identical to another reviewer. I purchased two items and was requested to send my ID and credit card, which I did but as told by Menlook in an email with the some of the details obscured so they can’t be used fraudulently elsewhere.

After sending them they told me my information failed their insurance policies and they would be cancelling my order. I accepted this as up to that point their service had been very slow and unprofessional compared to my dealings with other companies.

However, the money has been debited from my account, plus a foreign exchange fee had been applied as the transaction in EUR but converted to GBP merely to give the customer an idea of the price in their chosen currency.

So my purchase was deemed fraudulent, but they took the money. When asked when the money will be returned they refused to reply.

So, avoid!