Terrible service & many lies received!!!

Guest's review of Men's USA - www.mensusa.com

“Terrible service and many lies received!!!”

Written on: 23/08/2013

Men USA has no respect for their customers at all. I purchased 9 suits from them for my wedding, paying over $1000. My suit for my bestman was too large and they refused to exchange the suit for another size. I specially made sure that before purchasing the suits I could exchange up until my wedding bc several people were traveling from out of town and wouldnt make it in until closer to the wedding date. I was told I could but that was a flat out LIE!!! I asked to speak with the owner and Thomas, the so called GM, told me he was out of town and basically wouldnt want to discuss a $1000 transaction when they have customers that spend $10000 at a time!!! Thomas was very rude and disrepectful towards the entire situation. I will never spend another penny there and I will tell everyone I know about this horrible experience!!! Take your money elsewhere!!!

• Goods purchased & cost