Marisota doesn't deserve a single star

DinahAmber's review of Marisota - www.marisota.co.uk

“Marisota doesn't deserve a single star”

Written on: 07/08/2013 by DinahAmber (1 review written)

I ordered two bras from Marisota online. The transaction went smoothly and I couldn't wait to get them in the mail. About three weeks later I get them in the mail, both of which were a) the wrong sizes and b) not even close to the size I had asked for. I immediately called them and they said that they no longer had the size I had ordered for each bra in stock. WHY DIDN'T THEY JUST CANCEL THE ORDER, NOTIFY ME, AND REFUND ME IN THE FIRST PLACE? Marisota claimed that they could send me a complimentary shipping label over two weeks ago. I called them and told them it didn't arrive, emphasizing that I wanted it through the mail. I recently checked my email to find that they had sent it through EMAIL. Are you serious?! Again I called them immediately and told them that I wanted it through MAIL, not EMAIL. I bet they're just giving me the runaround so that I can't get my money back. Based on all of the terrible reviews, I wouldn't be surprised if that were the case. WOULD NEVER SHOP HERE AGAIN.

Advice to people who are thinking about shopping here: AVOID MARISOTA LIKE THE PLAGUE!

• Goods purchased & cost